We do all metal roofing work from small family homes to large commercial buildings.
We install new metal roofs right across the Central Coast and even down to the Northern Beaches
We love seeing the transformation so we thought we could also share some of the before, during and after results.
Jesmond Roof and Gutter Replacement
Old existing and badly leaking tiled roof. Existing tiles had become porous through age and were absorbing moisture. Causing a large amount of additional weight and strain to be put on the entire existing timber sub structure of the roof, leading to significant bowing and warping. Existing tiled roofing also suffered poor thermal and energy efficiency.
Work that we did:
- Removed and disposed of existing roof tiles, guttering and downpipes.
- Replaced existing rotten timber tile battens with new steel top hat battens.
- Installed new 80mm R1.8 insulation blanket to increase energy efficiency for the home.
- Replaced entire roof with new .48mm Custom-Orb (Corrugated) metal roofing along with all new flashings and a roof ventilator to reduce accumulated heat in the summer.
- Supplied and installed new Manor Red Quad guttering around the perimeter of the home along with new 90mm PVC downpipes for the smooth transition of roof water collection to underground stormwater system.
New Roofing and Guttering At Norah Heads Sporties
Transform Old Roof Into New Roof In Armour Grey
Replace Old Cement Tile Roof With New Metal Roof
New Metal Roof Installed – Gull Grey
Recent Roof Installation
Home with existing roof tiles. – Removed tiles, gutters, downpipes & Timber fascia board.
All colours -Surfmist.
Metal Roof – Surfmist – .42 Custom-Orb. (corrugated)
– 60mm insulation blanket.
– New battens, flashings and fixings.
New Surfmist structural metal fascias behind all guttering to replace timber fascia.
Guttering- New High Front Quad guttering.
Downpipes – New 100 x 50mm Downpipes.
Fixed A Leaking Roof Section
Existing installation of an incorrect roofing profile of corrugated (custom-orb) polycarbonate.
The roofing is leaking due to existing roofing structures roof pitch being too flat for the use of corrugated roofing profile.
Replaced the metal roof section with new Heritage Red .48 Trimdek roofing profile with new battens and flashings.